Test your hormone levels in the comfort and privacy of your own home. No needles required-Painless and accurate, our saliva hormone testing kits provide you state-of-the-art hormone testing without a trip to the doctor. Available for both men and women.
(Roseville saliva hormone test, Sacramento saliva hormone test, San Francisco saliva hormone test, Irvine saliva hormone test, LA saliva hormones
- Estrogens (E1, E2, E3)
- Identifies hidden hormonal imbalances (deficiency or excess) associated with patient symptoms of menopause and andropause
- Links clinical symptoms to specific hormone imbalance(s)
- Maintains health and prevent disease through early detection of hormonal imbalance(s)
- Monitors patient hormone levels for “individualized” hormone replacement therapy
- Tracks patient progress with comparative history reports provided with follow-up testing
- Pharmacist will contact your physician with your results and determine the best therapy for you.
View additional information about saliva testing and why it is better than serum.
The cost is $35 per hormone tested. Call or stop by our pharmacy to find out which hormones you should have tested.
Simply collect a small sample of your saliva, fill out a simple form and send off the sample in a prepaid UPS envelope to our testing laboratory. Then in about 10 14 business days your results will arrive back at our pharmacy.
Our pharmacy will be glad to review your results with you and forward the test results on to you and/or your physician.
If your tests indicate a hormonal imbalance or deficiency, our pharmacists can work up a suggested Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement (BHRT) regimen, customized to your individual needs. This suggested hormonal therapy is forwarded to your physician for their reviews and approval.
Then simply have your physician phone or fax in your approved BHRT prescription. Our skilled compounding pharmacists will then prepare your customized BHRT.
(This site is intended as a source of general health information. Because patients and health conditions are unique, it is important to consult with your doctor for medical advice to determine if a particular treatment is right for you.)