Saliva Hormone Test
Test your hormone levels in the comfort and privacy of your own home. No needles required-Painless and accurate, our saliva hormone testing kits provide you the information you need about hormone levels in your body.
Unlike hormone levels derived from blood sources; which give you results of hormones bound to proteins, the Labrix salivary test provides results of hormones that are free on the tissues doing actual "work", rather than being bound to proteins
The Labrix Salivary Test is a simple, pain-free, and accurate method for checking bioavailable hormones. Estrone, Estradiol, Estriol, Progesterone, Testosterone, DHEA, Melatonin, and Cortisol are tested on the comprehensive hormone panel.
You may also test for secreted IgA (sIgA) with the Labrix saliva test.
About The Saliva Test
Results take roughly up to fourteen days to be evaluated, and if you have not heard back for more than two weeks, please contact us. Once Labrix has processed the test, we will email you the results (in PDF format). If you would like to discuss your results with us, please feel free to call the pharmacy at (916) 983-4900.
Instructions for Saliva Hormone Test Kit:
- Choose one calendar day to do your testing and collect the samples. Fill out the Requisition Form (included in kit). Complete sections 1, 3, 5 and 6 on the form.
- Collect first sample within 30 minutes of awaking, fill ¾ of the vial with saliva. Snap vial tightly shut. Record time on sample bag. *Store every sample in the freezer until ready to send.
- Before Lunch, fill ¾ of the vial with saliva. Snap vial tightly shut. Record time on sample bag.
- Before Dinner, fill ¾ of the vial with saliva. Snap vial tightly shut. Record time on sample bag.
- Before bedtime, repeat filling ¾ of the vial with saliva. Snap vial tightly shut. Record time on sample bag.
- Seal sample bag containing saliva vials. Store in freezer until ready to ship.
- Place items in the provided box and seal the labeled box and deliver to closest UPS location.
*Important: Kit must be received by lab within fourteen days. Send completed kit as soon as possible—ideally the day after collection!
- Results will be sent by email after fourteen days
More detailed instructions are also included with the kit. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at (916) 983-4900.