WHY FOLSOM PHARMACY?
Your health and well-being are the heart of our organization; everything we do is entirely about you. There are several reasons why you should trust our compassionate and enthusiastic team at Folsom Medical Pharmacy. As a pharmacists’ led organization, we truly care about improving your quality of living. We have numerous drug therapy options and a holistic approach to medicine.
**OVER ONE DECADE SERVING OUR PATIENTS AND PRESCRIBERS IN CALIFORNIA**
“Learn why thousands of California residents choose Folsom Medical Pharmacy," - Dr. Moses Perez, Pharm.D.
1. State-Of-The-Art Facility
Folsom Compounding Pharmacy comprises a State-Of-The-Art Negative Pressure compounding laboratory facility, compliant with USP 800. Regulated by the California State Board of Pharmacy, our facility accommodates multiple clean rooms, catering for Bio-Identical Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT), personalized high-quality nutraceuticals, and non-sterile compounded medications. Our compounding technology and equipment enables us to constantly monitor our clean rooms for the optimum temperature, pressure, and humidity. Our negative pressure facility protects our beloved staff (compounding pharmacists, pharmacy student residents, board certified technicians, and pharmacy clerk associates).
2. State-Of-The-Art Technology
Here at Folsom Medical Pharmacy, we use the most advanced, safe devices to help patients safely and easily dispense their medications.
Check out our easy-to-use devices here.
2. Highly Skilled & Qualified Personnel: The Compounding Team: Dr. Moses Perez, Pharm.D., Dr. Mariam Pajouhi, Pharm.D., and Dr. Ivette Yoder Pharm.D., are alumni of the top pharmacy universities in Our Great Nation, and the rest of the world—for that matter! Folsom Medical Pharmacy personnel are completely qualified and highly specialized in key compounding areas; all our personnel undergoes continuous training and further qualification as part of our culture of continuous self-improvement. These skill sets enable us to provide unparalleled expert knowledge to our practitioners and customers. Every prescription we “ACCEPT” to formulate and dispense is only at the discretion of our pharmacists-in-charge. We are one of the few compounding pharmacies in the USA who adhere to this culture of safety and honesty. These practices instill complete confidence in our COMPOUNDING PHARMACY from our patients, prescribers, and by our staff members.
3. Quality Assurance
As leaders and innovators in the pharmaceutical compounding industry, our company holds several US patents, trademarks, and proprietary mixtures that are unique to our company. Our clients deserve and expect only the highest standards of quality and consistency. Folsom Compounding Pharmacy competitively priced and sources only the highest grade compounding ingredients from FDA registered drug manufacturers and suppliers that adhere to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards. Our internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) ensure all our customers receive high quality, personalized, and consistent compounded medicines and preparations.
4. Technical Compounding Experience
As leaders in the industry, Folsom Medical Pharmacy has over 50 years of combined technical expertise in pharmacy compounding and personalized medications. We are internationally recognized as a leader in the pharmaceutical compounding industry. Our solid foundations, unique space in the compounding sector and vast experience gives our customers complete confidence and trust in Folsom Medical Pharmacy. Folsom Compounding Pharmacy is a pharmacist-led organization employing only highly-trained compounding Pharmacists, and board certified compounding technicians.
5. Personalized Solutions
Thousands of California residents are helped by Folsom Compounding Pharmacy every year as we partner with your doctor(s) to deliver innovative treatment options through tailor-made medicines specific to your healthcare needs. Our pharmacists, nutritionists and compounding technicians, all collaborate to provide optimal solutions that address the health concerns of our loved patients.
Folsom Medical Pharmacy is a proud member and sponsor of the following medical and pharmacy, and health organizations. IACP—The International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (IACP) is an association representing more than 4,000 pharmacists, technicians, students, and members of the compounding community who focus upon the specialty practice of pharmacy compounding. IACP's mission of protecting, promoting and advancing personalized medication solutions is critical for patient healthcare. ACA—Dedicated to advancing the entrepreneurial spirit of member pharmacists through education, innovation, mentoring, fellowship and training. A4M—The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine is dedicated to the advancement of tools, technology, and transformations in healthcare that can detect, treat, and prevent diseases associated with aging. AMMG—It is the goal of the Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG) to provide education and information on the specialty of Age Management Medicine to physicians and healthcare professionals through evidence-based continuing medical education conferences, workshops, seminars, publications and web media. WVC—Since 1928, WVC has provided comprehensive, progressive and practical continuing education [CE] to veterinary professionals. The Association was founded in Logan, Utah as Intermountain Livestock Sanitary Association and was renamed Western Veterinary Conference in 1965. In 2014, the name was officially changed from Western Veterinary Conference to WVC.
7. Compounding Wholesalers
Folsom Medical Pharmacy uses the following wholesalers and Suppliers almost exclusively: SpectrumRx Pharmacy Products manufactures and distributes compounding chemicals, equipment and supplies with quality and delivery you can count on every time. Spectrum has been serving compounders since 1971 with the industry’s largest portfolio of USP/NF grade products and DEA Controlled Substances. Medisca is a leading FDA-registered supplier of quality pharmacy compounding products and offers excellent service to the North American, Australian and international markets. We provide the compounding industry with the highest quality: Fagron is focused on the optimization and innovation of pharmaceutical compounding. As an R&D scientific pharmaceutical compounding supplier, Fagron wants to widen the therapeutic scope of the prescriber to enable tailor-made pharmaceutical care. Through its activities, Fagron supports the unique selling point of the pharmacist. Letco Medical is one of the leading suppliers of fine pharmaceutical ingredients, pharmacy equipment, and specialty pharmaceuticals to compounding customers. We leverage years of experience in specialty pharmacy to identify and help our customers develop the expertise to establish a local niche and grow their businesses. Anda, Established in 1992 is part of Teva Pharmaceuticals, a leader in global generics, committed to transforming global healthcare, distributes generic, brand, specialty, and Over-the-Counter pharmaceutical products.
More about FOLSOM MEDICAL COMPOUNDING PHARMACY:
- 2017: Patent Pending, Gentle Dose Applicator, (Vaginal and Cavity Metered Dispenser for women and men)
- 2013-2014: Patent Pending (Transdermal Hormone Composition and Combined Static-Cyclic Delivery)
- 2012: TICKER® (Novel US Patent Metered Dose Delivery Applicator for Delivering Transdermal Drugs, with many applications)
- 2012: Women, Champagne, and HormonesTM (program development for educating the local community)
- 2011: Cosmo Grade Professional Skincare. Researched and formulated by Folsom Medical Pharmacy
- 2007: Founded Folsom Medical Pharmacy-Compounding Center