PhytoMulti Capsules 60ct.
PhytoMulti® is a patented formula of high-quality essential vitamins and minerals enhanced with a proprietary blend of 13 concentrated extracts and phytonutrients designed to promote healthy aging.*
- Scientifically tested to support cellular health and overall wellness*
- Includes diverse phytonutrients found in a healthy Mediterranean diet
- Helps support healthy functioning in key body systems*
- Intelligent blend of a highly-concentrated, full spectrum of phytonutrients with science-based efficacy.
- Phytonutrient potential for cell protection and DNA stability verified by sophisticated in vitro ORACFN and Comet assays.
- Phytonutrients impact cell signaling to communicate healthy messages throughout the body.
- Enhanced with select bioactive plant compounds - including lutein, zeaxanthin, lycopene, and resveratrol.
- Optimized with essential vitamins and minerals for multidimensional health support.
- Recharges, nourishes, and defends cells like no other foundation nutrition formula.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, capsule [hypromellose, sodium copper chlorophyllin (color), and gellan gum], stearic acid (vegetable), and magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Directions: Take one to three capsules once daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO and gluten-free.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 3,000 mcg of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If taking medications consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
**Daily Value not established.
†Vegetarian capsule. Not all contents inside the capsule are vegetarian.
††As Metafolin®. Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt Germany
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.