Fullscript is an online dispensary that allows you to have all of your favorite, trusted supplements within reach. Your typical local pharmacy may not always carry the brands you want or they may be out of stock, which is where Fullscript comes into play.
On the Fullscript website, you can order over 80 different supplements. Build and store your own custom catalog with all of your preferred products, allowing you to easily re-order with just a few clicks.
Getting started is easy and only takes a moment of your time.
Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $50. Fullscript can ship all orders going anywhere in the United States and Canada.
Most medications deplete essential nutrients, so supplements are beneficial in that they help to restore that lost balance.There are over three hundred professional supplement brands that are partnered with Fullscript. A few of these include:
- Ortho Molecular Products
- Biotics Research Corporation
- Seeking Health
- Nordic Naturals
- Genestra Brands
Are Supplements Right for You?
The main causes where people may need to genuinely supplement is if food alone is not meeting an individual's nutrient needs. Supplementation become an integral part of that person's life and well-being. Some examples include but are not limited to:
- Pregnant women and those trying to conceive (one month prior to conception and three months after) -- folate has been shown to reduce the risk of neural tube defects.
- People on a strict vegan or vegetarian diet, and elderly people who may be eating poorly and/or absorbing less from their food -- iron, and vitamin B12 as this is found almost exclusively in animal products.
- People with an allergy or intolerance such as lactose intolerance -- calcium
- Autoimmune disease (e.g. Crohn's disease, cystic fibrosis or coeliac disease) -- supplementation may be required at some stage to correct any nutrient deficiencies. Consult your health care provider for further information.
- People who did not receive enough sunlight (e.g. bed bound, elderly, covered/veiled women and men) -- vitamin D
- Following a course of antibiotics -- probiotics may be beneficial in restoring gut health after a round of antibiotic treatment.
- People with specific hormonal imbalances such as PCOS - melatonin
Before deciding to try supplements, be sure to do some research first to see which supplements might best suit your situation and lifestyle. Then, you should consult with your health care provider to ensure if you are or are not ready to implement supplements into your daily routine.
“We believe in integrative care and we need to make it easier for everyone involved in that industry, especially patients.” - Kyle Braatz, Co-founder and CEO of Fullscript.