Vitamin D3 125 mcg (5,000 IU)
Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining proper calcium levels in the body and healthy bone composition. Research indicates that it also promotes cellular health, including support for breast and prostate tissue, in part by helping to maintain healthy blood vessel function, supporting immune cell activity and maintaining healthy cell metabolism. A role for vitamin D in supporting colon health by promoting healthy cellular function also has been suggested. Vitamin D's role in immune health has long been established; vitamin D receptors are found in a number of immune cells, including lymphocytes and macrophages, maintaining healthy immune cell activation. Vitamin D also supports cardiovascular function in some individuals. Liquid vitamin D3 is offered in a base of medium-chain triglycerides to support absorption.
Benefits & Features:
- Supports musculoskeletal and immune health, including healthy bone composition
- Promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption
- Promotes cellular health, including support for breast and prostate tissue
- Supports colon health by promoting healthy cellular function
- Available in both capsule and liquid forms
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by a health professional. Consume with food.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. It is recommended that individuals taking more than 50 mcg (2,000 IU) vitamin D per day have their blood levels monitored.
- Ages 18 and up
- Bone, immune and cellular health